All things must come to an end, and unfortunately this project is no different. I had a blast making this game, but it's time to move on. I made a number of improvements and changes from the version that was submitted to the XKCD Game Jam, and I hope you all enjoy them! Go forth and annihilate!
- Frog launcher now actually launches the frog where you aim it. Embarrassing, but true.
- Added bumpers to both sides of the road and to the lilly pads. Also added lilly pads.
- Added an in-game UI element showing the game over cooldown timer. It can be seen in the upper right hand corner while you play.
- Level restarting is now a keyboard press instead of an in-game button.
- Redesigned the main menu to more accurately reflect the chaotic nature of the game.
- Removed all mention of Frogger from the game. Copyright is no joke and I will respect it.
That's all, see you all in whatever the future holds!
Get Amphibian Annihilation
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.